The designer is the main screen of Paradise . Here you will turn your ideas into mobile applications.
Description : A description of your project.
Version : The version of your application. If you are generating native applications, this field will be the version of your app.
Status : Displays the state in which the project is.
- Published : Indicates that the project has been completed and is in production.
- Active : The project is in development.
- In Review : The project is under review . When an application is in this state the Comments functionality is enabled, which allows multiple users to review the app and add comments on the various controls .
- Inactive : Indicates that the project is inactive.
- Obsolete : Indicates that this project is obsolete.
Header and Footer text : Allows you to set the default header and footer text for all screens.
Styles : Set the default styles for all application screens.
Sources : Allows you to register new database or web service connections to use as a data source in your applications.
|Change the screen resolution of the designer.|
|Change the frame of the phone.|
|Puts the phone in Landscape or Portrait mode .|
|Displays comments about the controls for this screen.|
|Persists the project in the server.|
|Executes the current version of the application in the emulator. It is used to verify the operation of the application during development.|